- Eze To Mpigi, Others: Shelve Senatorial Ambition, Support APC’s Ngofa for Effective Representation of the South-East Zone
- PDP Thugs Attack: Magnus Abe Thank Asari Dokubo for Saving His Life In Degema
- 200 000 SA’s Appointment: Collect Wike’s Money, Eat It & Still Vote Against His Unsellable Guber Candidate – Chief Eze Tells Rivers People
- LIVE UPDATE: APC Presidential Rally, Rivers APC Fully In charge, As Tony Okocha, Wike Group Missing in Action
- Breaking: Rivers State House of Assembly Passes Motion Derecognizing Celestine Omehia As Former Governor
- Rivers APC Very Intact Under Chibuike Amaechi, No Factions – Chief Eze
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP at about some minutes after 9am casted his vote in his polling unit in Yola, Adamawa State without any issue on the BVA
Atiku Abubakar had voted himself and other PDP candidates of the National Assembly while other voters in the polling units where seen lined up turn by turn to cast their votes too.
The 2023 general election in Nigeria began today 25th February with the presidential and national assembly elections while the governorship and state assembly elections is bid to take place in a later date in March
Top contenders of the presidential poll in the 2023 general election in Nigeria are; Atiku Abubakar, candidate of the PDP, Bola Tinubu, Candidate of the APC, Peter Obi, candidate of the Labour Party.
Vote counting begins immediately after voting had been concluded in the evening hours of Saturday. Previous counting had taken about 3 days to conclude in a live telecast.
The government had already declared restrictions of movement across the country from 12am to 6pm Saturday for a smooth voting process.
Who will be declared winner is dependent on the number of states won out of the 36 states in Nigeria, including FCT