- NDDC Has Brought 24hrs Modernized Medical Service to Tabaa ~ Dr. Akwa
- Elele Alimini: Traditional Chieftaincy Tussle, Court Remands Erring Oha’s
- Lucky Worluh Birthday: Arch. Bishop Enyindah, Bishop of Calabar Diocese, Others Pour Out Blessings During Visit
- FG’s Take Over of Ebonyi’s King David University of Medical Sciences, Eze Says its Buhari’s Best Parting Gift to the Igbos
- Umahi’s Recognition as Nigeria’s Distinguished Governor on Project Innovation, Justified and Well-deserved ~Chief Eze
- NDDC/ESI Trains Hundreds of Persons From Niger Delta on Agency Banking, POS
Hundreds of persons are now receiving training on Agency Banking, POS in the 7th edition of the NDDC/ESI Entrepreneurial Development Scheme at the GRA area of Port Harcourt the Rivers State capital.
The participants who were drawn across the Niger Delta States arrived the venue of the training in the early hours of Monday 21st November 2022 were made to go through one on one verification before gaining access to the training hall with good security presence on crowd control and other safety measures.
Some of the participants at the NDDC/ESI Entrepreneurial training who spoke with True Blue Reporters narrated how they came across the program advert on Vanguard Newspaper, True Blue Reporters Blog, Aspheric Blog and others, applied for it and were later invited for interview via SMS.
They expressed gratitude to God for finally making it to the training haven gone through those required processes, giving thanks to Empowerment Support Initiative, ESI and Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC for the opportunity to be trained and empowered at the end of the training on Agency Banking, POS.
Addressing the participants, Mr Rolly welcomed them and pleaded with the participants to be of good conduct through out the period, as he explained vividly all that the program entails and the seriousness of it.
When asked their experience on the first day of arrival, Miss Esther stated,
” We got here full of expectations and I am very glad to see that my expectations are real. I thank ESI and NDDC for such opportunity.”
ALSO READ: pdp-celestine-omehia-dares-nyesom-wike/
“I came all the way from Edo State, I was thinking accomodation was going to be my challenge, fortunately, it was provided me and others free of charge. What a great opportunity.” Prince stated.
Many others also spoke their mind and expressed how they look forward for a successful days of training.
The program is expected to train many persons on how to use the POS, empowering them to go into opening and operating the business immediately