- Award of PhD In Development Studies, Martins Ogolo Eulogises Incoming NDDC Boss Samuel Ogbuku
- Miss Gold Ikodie Awarded £14.784 MSc Scholarship to UK by Okerewa Development Trust
- Uniport Academic Calendar For 2020/2021 & 2021/2022
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders ASUU To Return To Class Immediately
- World Teachers Day: Teachers & Students Honors Sir Lucky Worluh on His Birthday
- BREAKING: FG Orders VCs to Reopen Universities And Commence Lectures Immediately
The ASUU President on Friday reacted to the news making round of Appeal court ruling against its struggle with the Federal Government.
In his reaction, ASUU President, Professor Emmanuel Osodeke, stated that the union is yet to be officially informed of the Appeal Court ruling asking the lecturers to return to work immediately.
According to him, the Union will review the ruling when it officially gets the copy and will review the document with its legal counsel to determine the next line of action.
“We have not received the ruling, when we get it, we will review it with our lawyer and then we can take the next step”, Osodeke stated.
Appeal Court had earlier directed that the Academic Staff Union of Universities call off it’s strike and return to work with immediate effect.
The federal government had dragged ASUU to court of its lingering strike that has left students at home for many months with no agreement with both parties.