- BREAKING: Eze Challenges Wike To Appear In APC Presidential Campaign Ground
- 2023: Eze Condemns Kaduna and Borno Attacks on PDP, Burning of Oyo INEC Office
- APC National Condemn Attack On Rivers APC Rally in Port Harcourt, Issues Strong Warning to Rivers Police Command, Wike
- BREAKING: RIVERS APC CAMPAIGN: Tonye Cole, Others Arrives Emohua Local Government Area
- Eze Writes Rivers People Ahead of March 18 Polls
- 2023 ELECTION: Wike Fires Back At Senator Lee Meeba, Atiku Supporter
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, Governor Seyi Makinde his colleagues and other team members pulls out of the PDP Presidential Campaign Council after meeting to deliberate on current state of affairs in the Peoples Democratic Party.
Wike and his group has insisted that the national chairman of the party, Mr Iyorcha Ayu must resign and pave way for an acting Chairman from the Southern extraction of the country to lead the party to victory in 2023.
ALSO READ: UNIPORT RANK GOOD, AS VC RECEIVES ACCOLADES
PDP Chieftains who pulled out of Atiku’s campaign council are as follows:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike
Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom
Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu
Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
Ex Plateau State Governor, Jonah Jang
Ex Gombe State Governor, Ibrahim Dankwambo
Former Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose
Former Ondo State Governor, Olusegun Mimiko
Former Cross River State Governor, Donald Duke
Bode George of Lagos
Dan Orbih from Edo and others.