- Breaking: Wike Receives Bola Tinubu in Government House
- 57 Garlands to Hon. Onari: Chief Eze Describes Onari As An Icon, A Philanthropist per excellence, An Enigma, A Compassionate, Visionary, Result Oriented Personality
- Governor Siminalayi Fubara 100 Days in Office Full Address
- BREAKING: NLC, TUC Suspends Planned Strike
- A GOOD MOTHER: Service of Songs for Late Mrs Comfort Ada Chikee Omute Ngokanya
- 2023: Fani Kayode Picks On Okowa, Speaks of Nyesom Wike
Nigeria President Mohammad Buhari on Wednesday presided over the Federal Executive Council meeting in Abuja with the Vice President Yemi Osibanjo, others in attendance
The president during the meeting launched agenda 2050. A plan drive of the Nigeria economy towards the year 2050.
While the serving ministers are rounding up their time in office, it is expected that President Buhari and the vice Yemi Osibanjo will have over power to the President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu this May 29, 2023.
Nigeria previous government had launched vision 2020, a vision which many believed was not achieved as planned due to poor leadership lacking political will to achieve it.
Subsequent government have continued to make efforts towards a successful economic drive for the nation. But the question in the lips of many Nigerians have remained, WHO WILL THE MESSIAH BE?