- 57 Garlands to Hon. Onari: Chief Eze Describes Onari As An Icon, A Philanthropist per excellence, An Enigma, A Compassionate, Visionary, Result Oriented Personality
- Death of Fashakin, Former NIMASA Executive Director, Dakuku Peterside Mourns
- RIVERS: Drunk AIT Staff, Mr Jeff Knocks Two Down Along East West Road
- Npower Batch C Stream 2 Latest News
- APC Chieftain Cautions Federal Government Against Any Planned Infrastructure Award On Gov. Wike, Says its Unmerited & Misplaced
- 2023: Fani Kayode Picks On Okowa, Speaks of Nyesom Wike
Tony Okocha, a former chief of staff to the then governor of Rivers State was today booed at the APC Presidential campaign rally in Rivers State
Trouble started when the anchor of the program announced that there will be an endorsement on the presidential candidate and then mentioned Tony Okocha to take the microphone.
Immediately Mr Tony Okocha held the microphone, the exclamation, shouting very loud “No No Noooooooo…!!!”
A situation that forced Tony Okocha to drop the microphone and stepped out of the podium to avoid further embarrassment. It took the intervention of Mr Jackrich who pleaded with the people from the podium, demonstrating they should please pardon him, yet to no avail.
Young able looking guys who where visibly ready to break protocols and match down the podium where sighted as they continued screaming “Noooooooooooooo” at Tony Okocha
ALSO READ: tony-okocha-lied-if-he-claims-to-be-leader-of-tinubu-family-in-rivers-state-sdp-chieftain-slams-tony-okocha/
Tony Okocha is believed to be one of the arrow head that caused Rivers APC failure in the 2019 general election and have continuously paraded himself as opposition to every activities of the APC under the leadership of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi in the state.
It is a general knowledge in the state that Amaechi as a governor then, picked Tony Okocha and others. He made them so rich and powerful in so much that many didn’t believe Amaechi was going to be betrayed by those he termed his political friends