- Why Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening Turned Rowdy in Senate
- Breaking: Kidnapped APC Campaign DG in Opobo, Boma Brown Freed
- NDDC Donate Essential Drugs to Imo State Government
- INDECENT DRESSING: Uniport VC, Prof. Georgewill Owunari Speaks On Situation Now On Campus
- NDDC: Mr Akwa’s Sack, Minister of Niger Delta Affairs Frowns At Sole Administrator
- Lucky Worluh Birthday: Arch. Bishop Enyindah, Bishop of Calabar Diocese, Others Pour Out Blessings During Visit
Cross session of women from all the wards across Rivers State on Wednesday matched to INEC office in Port Harcourt to demand free and fair election in the state
The women who expressed total displeasure with INEC over the rigging which took place during the last presidential and national assembly election under their watch said the results as announced finally by INEC differs from what took place in the various units in Rivers State.
Carrying blackcards with various inspirations, the women demanded that INEC in Rivers State become apolitical against the rumors that most of their officers in Rivers State are under the payroll of the incumbent governor.
Some of the women who spoke to True Blue Reporters stated that “the women came out in their numbers to demand free and fair elections in Rivers State and not the fraudulent practices taking place in Rivers State against the democratic practices.
More details shortly….