- BREAKING: President Tinubu Ministerial List, 28 Nominees
- ELECTION UPDATE: About 3 Persons Confirmed Dead in Rivers State
- 2023 ELECTION UPDATE: Atiku Abubakar Successfully Cast His Vote
- STADIUM: We Know Wike’s Anti-Party Game and He Has Directed His Faction to Work For Tinubu in Rivers State ~ PDP Replies Wike
- Breaking: Thugs Destroys Rivers APC Campaign Ground In Opobo, Beat Up Campaign DG
- APC National Condemn Attack On Rivers APC Rally in Port Harcourt, Issues Strong Warning to Rivers Police Command, Wike
The presidential candidate of the Labor Party, Mr Peter Obi have come out to clear the air on the allegation that he gave about a billion naira to Christian Association of Nigeria.
Report around the social media with a trending letter purportedly quoting a session of CAN calling for a probe into the billions and expenses of the money said to have been donated by Peter Obi
In a live Television Program, One on One With Peter Obi, the presidential candidate denied giving CAN money.
“I have never given CAN one naira. See, I am allergen to money being spend unnecessarily. CAN should be the one to give to me not me giving to them.” Obi stated
“CAN need to give me prayers, votes and all that, not me giving them. It’s not true that I gave CAN money. I did not” he stated
Peter Obi also used the opportunity to clarify that he didn’t visit the Oba of Lagos in his last visit doesn’t mean he won’t visit him tomorrow and frowned at the violence that has characterized campaigns in most parts of Nigeria
Photo Source: Facebook