- EBONYI: List of School Fees Amount as Recently Slashed According to Departments In University of Medical Sciences
- Uniport Academic Calendar For 2020/2021 & 2021/2022
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders ASUU To Return To Class Immediately
- BREAKING: FG Orders VCs to Reopen Universities And Commence Lectures Immediately
- Miss Gold Ikodie Awarded £14.784 MSc Scholarship to UK by Okerewa Development Trust
- THE WAY FORWARD FOR NIGERIA (2019 – 2023) -BY PROFESSOR IBITAMUNO MITCHELL AMINIGO, UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Port Harcourt has prohibited faculties and other forms of student election at any level and warned that there will be severe consequences for defaulting students.
They emphasized that all students election in the campus must be done online without any form of students gathering within the university premises or in the name of the school, faculty, department or otherwise.
In a message signed by the University Deputy registrar and Public Relation Officer, Dr. Ngozi Okiridu, it stated,
“This is to inform all Students of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education that all Faculty and Students Elections must be done online through the electronic voting system.”
“Students are therefore requested to vote at the comfort of their respective homes or anywhere using their phones and other electronic devices for votes cast will be collated.”
“Gatherings of any kind for the purpose of election is not allowed.
Please note that Management had directed that any student kicking against the electronic mode of voting will face the full wrath of the University law.”
The message urged students to adhere strictly and “Be advised.”
True Blue Reporters recalls that Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt did not join in the ongoing ASUU strike by Nigerian universities and are seriously taking every measure to curtail students restiveness in the campus.