- Uniport Academic Calendar For 2020/2021 & 2021/2022
- Job Vacancies at Jumia, Nigeria
- VACANCY: Latest Recruitment At EcoBank
- Uniport On World Ranking Ladder: Eze Eulogizes VC Georgewill Owunari, Says He’s An Exceptional Administrator
- Vacancies at Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- 2022 NDDC/ESI ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Sterling Bank Graduate Development Program (SMDP) 2022
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
Location: All States | Nigeria
A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
Deadline: Not specified