- Npower Batch C Stream 2 Latest News
- THE WAY FORWARD FOR NIGERIA (2019 – 2023) -BY PROFESSOR IBITAMUNO MITCHELL AMINIGO, UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
- Uniport On World Ranking Ladder: Eze Eulogizes VC Georgewill Owunari, Says He’s An Exceptional Administrator
- 2022 NDDC/ESI ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders ASUU To Return To Class Immediately
- Official Kick Off Of Okerewa Community Co-operative: Full Address Presented By Ngokanya Benjamin, Chairman Okerewa Community Trust
The SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at SPIE Oil and Gas Services.
Deadline: Not Specified
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Rivers | Nigeria.
PLC technician reports to and supports the ICSS Supervisor onboard.
Responsible for troubleshooting, data & program back-ups, installing inhibitions (defeats) & removing inhibitions (defeats) where required due to planned or corrective maintenance activities and to ensure the continued operation of the DCS system and facility.
Assists ICSS supervisor with engineering updates & / or code correctives.
Provides assistance to operations and maintenance teams during troubleshooting through simulations, control loops and feedback
Qualifications and Requirements:
Higher National Diploma or higher qualification in Electrical / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
Minimum of 6 years experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations
Experience in PLC, Allen Bradley, Siemens, ladder logic systems etc. plus related communication interfaces, protocols and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) – and all Machine Monitoring Systems (Bentley Nevada) including GE System 1.
Documented training in Instrumentation & Controls.
English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking APPLY HERE