- 29th Wedding Anniversary: Eze Exposes the Great Inputs of Judith Amaechi in the Making of the Amaechi Dynasty, Celebrates Couple
- Distinguished Achiever on Infrastructure: Honor on Amaechi is Well-deserved ~Chief Eze
- NDDC/ESI Trains Hundreds of Persons From Niger Delta on Agency Banking, POS
- Names of Persons Amaechi Made Through Politics, Including Wike ~Eze
- PHOTOS: Rivers People Turns Out En-Mass to Celebrate Sir Lucky Worluh on His Birthday
- Npower Batch C Stream 2 Latest News
The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Umana Okon Umana had reacted over the position of Mr Akwa as sole administrator of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC for many months before his final sack recently by President Buhari.
Mr Umana on Thursday at the NDDC office in Port Harcourt frowned that one person had to run the commission all these while, signing by himself what ordinarily different offices should sign.
He decried that such ugly situation will not be allowed to repeat itself under his watch, as he promised to see that the main board of the NDDC will soon come onboard.
He revealed that the list will be made public soon as the president prepares to transmit to the national assembly for screening.
The Minister who later took a tour of the commission, also went ahead to meet with staff of the commission and address them