- NLC Strike: Federal Road Safety Corps Joins Strike
- Governor Siminalayi Fubara Reabsorbs Nine Persons Loyal To Nyesom Wike As Commissioners
- Rivers APC Reacts, List Projects Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Attracted to Rivers State As Minister
- BREAKING: Reasons Why President Tinubu Suspended EFCC Chairman Bawa
- Ministers Designate Begins Documentations
- ELEME: Full Speech By Ngokanya Benjamin at Okerewa Community Signing & Kick Off Of 20yrs Development Project Plan
A vocal Television and Radio presenter with Arise TV, Oseni Rufai has reacted over reports trending on social media that the President Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration offered him ministerial slot and he rejected it.
While many described the act of rejection as display of integrity by Oseni Rufai, others claim it’s an arrogant display of a mere TV presenter who saw opportunity and is playing with it out of nothing or social media hailing.
In a swift response, Oseni Rufai described the report of being singled out by the current administration of President Bola Tinubu for the position of Minister of Communication as FAKE NEWS.
According to him,
“I was not offered any position in this administration.”
Describing the current position of things, Rufai explained that he is still a presenter with TV and Radio station and seems very satisfied with the job at his hand not the rumour about a non existing ministerial slot.
According to him, “I am content working on TV and Radio. Thanks”
Rufai is known for his antagonistic nature of what he deem as bad policy of government in power through his TV program with other colleagues in the journalism job. He has trended severally on Twitter and other social media vices over his reaction to certain national issues and it’s known to be outspoken.