- RIVERS: Regardless of Attacks, I Will Campaign in Opobo, Nothing will stop me ~ Tonye Cole APC Guber Candidate Vow
- Eze Reacts, Says Wike is The Failure Not Amaechi, Exposes Mind Blowing Achievements of Amaechi As Minister & More
- NDDC Seeks Cooperation and Contractors Support
- RIVERS: Drunk AIT Staff, Mr Jeff Knocks Two Down Along East West Road
- Legacy Projects Will Be Our Focus ~ NDDC MD
- Women Will Now Inherit Family Properties in Rivers State, As Wike Signs Bill into Law
The Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari has on Wednesday unveiled a new naira notes of 200, 500 and 1000 in FCT, Abuja.
The new naira notes which were unveiled during the Federal Executive Council meeting had the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor present, as he joined in the unveiling.
The CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele had announced the unveiling of the new naira notes to be 15th of December but later brought to the attention of the public the new date of the unveiling.
ALSO READ: nddc-esi-entrepreneurial-development-scheme-on-agency-banking-pos-in-port-harcourt/
The new naira notes are expected to come into use as the existing notes will be out of use from the last day of January 2023, according to the the CBN governor.
True Blue Reporters reports that the color of the new notes differs from the ones already in circulation as most of the features remains same