- NDDC Has Brought 24hrs Modernized Medical Service to Tabaa ~ Dr. Akwa
- ELEME: Full Speech By Ngokanya Benjamin at Okerewa Community Signing & Kick Off Of 20yrs Development Project Plan
- FG’s Take Over of Ebonyi’s King David University of Medical Sciences, Eze Says its Buhari’s Best Parting Gift to the Igbos
- THE WAY FORWARD FOR NIGERIA (2019 – 2023) -BY PROFESSOR IBITAMUNO MITCHELL AMINIGO, UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
- Chris Ngige’s Stand on Preferred Presidential Candidate Ahead of 2023, Eze Replies Those Calling For The Minister’s Sack
- SENATOR ABE: FATED TO BE GREAT —By Kennedy Friday
The Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari has on Wednesday unveiled a new naira notes of 200, 500 and 1000 in FCT, Abuja.
The new naira notes which were unveiled during the Federal Executive Council meeting had the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor present, as he joined in the unveiling.
The CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele had announced the unveiling of the new naira notes to be 15th of December but later brought to the attention of the public the new date of the unveiling.
The new naira notes are expected to come into use as the existing notes will be out of use from the last day of January 2023, according to the the CBN governor.
True Blue Reporters reports that the color of the new notes differs from the ones already in circulation as most of the features remains same