- Why I Was Nominated As Minister Under Tinubu – Festus Keyamo
- President Tinubu Appoints New Board of NDDC
- 7th Edition of the NDDC/ESI Entrepreneurial Development Scheme on Agency Banking (POS) Kicks Off in Port Harcourt
- Why Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening Turned Rowdy in Senate
- President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Signs 2024 Budget Into Law
- Miss Gold Ikodie Awarded £14.784 MSc Scholarship to UK by Okerewa Development Trust
The Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari has on Wednesday unveiled a new naira notes of 200, 500 and 1000 in FCT, Abuja.
The new naira notes which were unveiled during the Federal Executive Council meeting had the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor present, as he joined in the unveiling.
The CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele had announced the unveiling of the new naira notes to be 15th of December but later brought to the attention of the public the new date of the unveiling.
The new naira notes are expected to come into use as the existing notes will be out of use from the last day of January 2023, according to the the CBN governor.
True Blue Reporters reports that the color of the new notes differs from the ones already in circulation as most of the features remains same