- 18 Projects Attracted to Rivers State By Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi As Minister
- NLC Strike: Rivers State Workers Will Join Strike On Wednesday – Alex Agwanwor, State Chairman
- NLC Strike: Union Lock Up PHED Offices
- Ondo State Governor Akeredolu Is Dead
- Ground Breaking of Multi Million Naira Okerewa Smart Farm Project By Community Development Trust
- Lucky Worluh Birthday: Arch. Bishop Enyindah, Bishop of Calabar Diocese, Others Pour Out Blessings During Visit
It was an emotional moment at Ngokanya’s compound, Okerewa Community, Alete Clan, Nchia-Eleme as the children, family, friends and well wishers gathered for the service of songs for Late Mrs Comfort Ada Chikee Omute Ngokanya
Late Mrs Comfort whose sad event occurred on 27th January 2023 has been describes as a mother for all while she was alive
Benjamin Ngokanya, son of Mrs Comfort Ada Chikee Omute Ngokanya who began his speech with the bible book of 1Cor. 15:55 further described the death of his mother as painful.
“No matter the beautiful condolences, it cannot take away the fact that the death of a loved one is indeed painful.” He said.
“If there was anything we could have done to bring back our mother, we would have done it.” Benjamin stated.
Benjamin described the mother as a calm mother who passed through a lot in from her marriage at tender age.
“My mother was a calm woman, a good woman. She was an orphan who got married at her tender age. She went through a lot.”
It is sad that at this time when we the children have capacity to see her through even in health challenges, she’s no more.” He stated.
He wished the soul of the mother a peaceful rest and prayed that God accept her soul.
Other persons who testified about the deceased recounted her impacts and importance in the lives of everyone around her.
The service of songs featured Hymns, testimony, sermon, songs presentations and lots more.