- ELECTION UPDATE: About 3 Persons Confirmed Dead in Rivers State
- 18 Projects Attracted to Rivers State By Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi As Minister
- Death of Fashakin, Former NIMASA Executive Director, Dakuku Peterside Mourns
- 7th Edition of the NDDC/ESI Entrepreneurial Development Scheme on Agency Banking (POS) Kicks Off in Port Harcourt
- NDDC Adopts New Youth Development Scheme To Train Youths
- BREAKING: Okerewa Community Development Initiative Awards Road Contracts, Skills, Others In Okerewa
It was an emotional moment at Ngokanya’s compound, Okerewa Community, Alete Clan, Nchia-Eleme as the children, family, friends and well wishers gathered for the service of songs for Late Mrs Comfort Ada Chikee Omute Ngokanya
Late Mrs Comfort whose sad event occurred on 27th January 2023 has been describes as a mother for all while she was alive
Benjamin Ngokanya, son of Mrs Comfort Ada Chikee Omute Ngokanya who began his speech with the bible book of 1Cor. 15:55 further described the death of his mother as painful.
“No matter the beautiful condolences, it cannot take away the fact that the death of a loved one is indeed painful.” He said.
“If there was anything we could have done to bring back our mother, we would have done it.” Benjamin stated.
Benjamin described the mother as a calm mother who passed through a lot in from her marriage at tender age.
“My mother was a calm woman, a good woman. She was an orphan who got married at her tender age. She went through a lot.”
It is sad that at this time when we the children have capacity to see her through even in health challenges, she’s no more.” He stated.
He wished the soul of the mother a peaceful rest and prayed that God accept her soul.
Other persons who testified about the deceased recounted her impacts and importance in the lives of everyone around her.
The service of songs featured Hymns, testimony, sermon, songs presentations and lots more.