- Academic Achievements: Eze Congratulates Amaechi, Giadom
- World Teachers Day: Teachers & Students Honors Sir Lucky Worluh on His Birthday
- ASUU STRIKE: President Buhari Blows Hot
- Job Vacancies At SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Application for Kangan Institute Scholarship Program, Australia 2023/2024
- Breaking: Siminalaye Fubara Terminates Ignatius Ajuru University Employment By Okey Onuchukwu
The management of University of Port Harcourt, Friday released the Uniport academic calendar for the year 2020-2022 following the suspension of the strike by Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU
According to the University registrar, Mrs Gloria O. Chindah, “The University Management wishes to inform ALL STUDENTS that normal academic activities have resume following the suspension of the industrial action by University based unions.”
The Uniport academic calendar for 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 sessions respectively is reviewed as CLICK HERE TO VIEW CALENDAR
You are encouraged to comply accordingly
“On behalf of the University Management, I wish you a successful academic session.” It stated
ASUU and federal government have been in a lingering strike that lasted for 8 Months until the union agreed to call off its strike following interventions from various quarters, including the speaker of House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila.
The union urged its members to resume work on Monday against all odds.
It is still not clear of the matter in court between Federal Government and ASUU will continue following the resumption, as an appeal Court had earlier ruled that ASUU return to work