- BREAKING: Reasons Why President Tinubu Suspended EFCC Chairman Bawa
- Rivers Governor Siminalayi Fubara Salutes Nyesom Wike
- Protest Letter Presented to INEC By Rivers State Women, As They Raises Alarm Over Grand Plot By INEC Officials to Manipulate, Alter & Rig Election Results On Saturday
- Rivers APC Reacts, List Projects Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Attracted to Rivers State As Minister
- Ministers Designate Begins Documentations
- DAY 3: NDDC/ESI Training on POS, How to Succeed in the Business
The last Ministerial Nominee on president Bola Tinubu’s list, Former minister of state for Niger Delta and Former minister of state for labour, Festus Keyamo has on Monday appeared before the Senate for Screening and possible confirmation
Festus Keyamo revealed that he had given up on being nominated as a minister this time after all efforts failed him. He stated that he had began packing his bags with his family to travel out on vacation.
ALSO READ: side-effects-on-lack-of-sex/
Keyamo stated that his nomination was purely by the grace of God and the mercy of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu seeing clearly that his efforts had failed him as human.
He stood firm in outlining his pedigrees and went further to present himself for screening
However, it was not all rossy for Keyamo as the Senate is yet to successfully screen him over issue of N52Billion Special Work Force embezzlement.
The Senate is still in a close door session as at the time of filing this report