- 2022 NDDC/ESI ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
- Job Vacancies at Jumia, Nigeria
- Urgent Vacancy at United Nations World Food Programme
- Npower Batch C Stream 2 Latest News
- Vacancies at Coca-Cola Bottling Company
- Official Kick Off Of Okerewa Community Co-operative: Full Address Presented By Ngokanya Benjamin, Chairman Okerewa Community Trust
The Process Control Domain (PCD) Engineer is a member of the operations technology security team who ensures and oversees the complete information and cyber security of all PCD systems utilized in Shell Petroleum Development Company LTD’s (SPDC) production operations.
This position oversees a group of IT infrastructure engineers and technicians with expertise in end-point security and secure network communications of computers that either directly or indirectly support secure and dependable production in Shell Upstream Operated Units in Nigeria. In order to maintain and ensure the effectiveness of Operations Technology (PCD) Security measures and avoid having an adverse effect on Shell’s Production Systems Integrity, constant interaction between Production Operations and Engineering disciplines is required.
The ability to manage tactical relationships with stakeholders who are responsible for Operations Technology (PCD)/IT Security controls, have a solid grasp of the factors that influence business risk appetite, and have a skilled understanding of IT, Operations Technology (OT), and cyber security technologies are crucial for success in this role.
The following services will be provided by this role in collaboration with the IT Operations Manager (PCD) and other operations technology security stakeholders:
• With minimum 5-10 years’ experience in IT business analysis, IT security, IT service delivery and IT infrastructure support.
• The last three years must be managing operations technology security; Experience in an Oil and Gas industry is preferred.
Minimum Education or Certification:
• University degree in Electrical, Electronics, Communications Engineering or Applied Sciences (if further degree in Electronics or Communications Engineering),
Multiple years of experience in support/administration of IT infrastructure services.
• Completed Training or Certifications in cybersecurity industry certification such as GICSP or ISC2 CISSP
Certifications in networking, Systems administration and IT service Management such as CCNP (enterprise or security), MCSA, SC100, ITILV4 are other mandatory requirements
• Relevant exposure to Process Automation and Controls Optimization disciplines.
• Good knowledge of Control Systems, IT networks, and IT security
• A strong understanding of Shell’s industrial/IT security standards (DEPs, NIST 800-82, OneITCF)
Significant understanding of the Upstream business and Joint Venture concept
Experience with IT and Business Risk Management
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, suitable for diverse cultures and levels in Production and IT
• Ability to manage relations with peers and senior managers effectively in various organizations
DISCLAIMER: Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment. Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on the company websites www.shell.com/careers when available.