- Breaking: Abubakar Kyari Takes Over As APC Chairman
- Supreme Court Victory: Governor Fubara Reacts, Speak Of Wike, Others
- Rivers Political Actors Fight Over Rumoured New Ministerial Slot To Rivers State
- Keep Faith, Its Not Over – Chief Eze Urges Rivers APC Members
- Election Victory: President Tinubu Congratulates Hope Uzodinma, Douye Diri, Usman Ododo
- List of Commissioners & Aides That Resigned Under Gov. Fubara
The crisis rocking Rivers State politics has taken a new shape as President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has again met with the FCT Minister Nyesom Wike and Governor Siminalayi Fubara in Abuja on Monday
The meeting is said to have lasted for hours with both parties signing an agreement moving forward.
The agreement is requesting Governor Siminalayi Fubara to present his 2024 budget again, withdraw all matters in court, forbid desolation of the Local Government Council, Reinstate the commissioners that resigned week ago and so on.