- Distinguished Achiever on Infrastructure: Honor on Amaechi is Well-deserved ~Chief Eze
- Ogbuku’s Appointment as NDDC MD: Ayakoro Community Commends President Buhari
- Names of Persons Amaechi Made Through Politics, Including Wike ~Eze
- RIVERS ELECTION VIOLENCE: Eze Consoles With Affected Families, Slams Nyesom Wike
- Victory of Evil Over Good is Temporary – Eze Tackles Wike
- PHOTOS: Rivers People Turns Out En-Mass to Celebrate Sir Lucky Worluh on His Birthday
I have plenty of good reasons to give God praise for you, your life, and everything about you.
God’s perspective on you has shown men’s perspectives to be false. God has raised you above where Men would have you fall out of His great mercy.
Men may want you to beg for food, but God’s word has always been victorious in your life. God has protected you, made you a provider, helper, and restorer of hope to individuals, families, communities, and religious organizations far and wide—even in the midst of little or nothing.
You should be one in a culture that values good men with morals, intelligence, a fear of God, and a desire to see the advancement and welfare of those with less privilege.
My prayer is that God continually bless you, protect you and grant you success in all your endeavors. I wish you long life in Jesus mighty name. AMEN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BOSS