- CJN’s Declaration of Support for Wike, G5, Justifies Allegations of A Bias Chief Justice of Nigeria ~Chief Eze Raises Alarm
- Eze Hails Alabo Michael West on His Appointment as Director General of Rivers APC Governorship Campaign
- President Buhari Unveils New Naira Notes
- Breaking: Okerewa Community Trust Launches Community Co-operative Worth 100Million, Present Buses & Cars
- ELECTION UPDATE: About 3 Persons Confirmed Dead in Rivers State
- Eze Writes Rivers People Ahead of March 18 Polls
Early this morning, unannounced, the great man of God, Arch. Bishop Blessing Enyindah, the Bishop of Ikwerre Diocese, the Bishop of Calabar Diocese and their entourage arrived the home of Sir Lucky Worluh to bless him and celebrate with him.
According to the Arch. Bishop, “Sir Lucky Ugochukwu Worluh & family, with the great impacts you make all the times in the things of God and humanity, there’s no way any right thinking person on earth who have come in contact with you one way or the other will forget to honor, bless and do you good. You’re kindhearted and a blessing to the world”
The Bishop of Calabar Diocese who first led in fervent prayers made declarational prayers on the celebrant and his family as he was led by the spirit of God.
The men of God recounted how impactful and useful Lucky Worluh and Family has been to the body of Christ and assured him that they will not cease in prayers for him at all times because his kind heart and commitment is overwhelming to the Anglican Communion as a whole.
ALSO READ: 2022-independence-day-speech-by-president-muhammadu-buhari/
They wished him well, ate together gave touching testimonies, confirming the goodness of God to the family of the celebrant.
In his response, the celebrant narrated how he would have lost his life many years ago due to a tragic accident and the experience he had throughout the period, and how his final healing came miraculously that he could stand tall and strong to the glory of God.
He thanked the Archbishop for standing by him throughout and assured him of more support in every areas of his endeavors to the growth of the body of Christ.