- FG’s Take Over of Ebonyi’s King David University of Medical Sciences, Eze Says its Buhari’s Best Parting Gift to the Igbos
- BREAKING: New Naira Note Policy, Gov. Wike Slams President Buhari, Emefiele
- Amid High Court Ruling: Chief Eze Urges APC Faithfuls to Remain Focused, Insists Brick House is For APC
- Umahi’s Recognition as Nigeria’s Distinguished Governor on Project Innovation, Justified and Well-deserved ~Chief Eze
- PHOTOS: Rivers People Turns Out En-Mass to Celebrate Sir Lucky Worluh on His Birthday
- NDDC Donate Essential Drugs to Imo State Government
Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC has in what they describe as increased hardship in the country declared a two-day warning strike to begin on Tuesday September 5.
The strike is in protest against the Federal Government of Nigeria for failing to address the unending challenges caused by the removal of fuel subsidy.
Nigeria is currently battling with rising Inflation, as standard of living have been affected. The workers and fixed income earners suffer more in such devastating Economy as salary remains static
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu had during his inauguration declared the total removal of fuel subsidy. A situation which did not go well with the labour union whom have threatened severally of going on strike if nothing is done.
The federal government had promised palliative and an increase in minimum wage but are yet to fulfill its promise months after